POSITION AS OPERATIONAL ASSET MANAGER, JUNIOR CONSULTANT
For more than 50 years now, the FEURING Group has been advising and developing hotels in the upscale market and during this time has built up close business relationships with many international hotel chains.
The most recent hotel openings were the Hyatt Centric Hotels in Venedig & Mailand, the MAXX by Steigenberger in Vienna, the Jaz in the City by Steigenberger in Stuttgart, the Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport – just to name a few.
Currently, we are involved in the development of the Hyatt Andaz Hotel in Lisbon and in many other exciting hotels and resorts in Germany and Europe. After the completion of a hotel development, our services include the operational asset management on behalf of the owner. Currently we are working as Asset Manager for hotels under MAXX by Steigenberger, InterCity, NH, Hilton, and Hyatt brands.
With the opening of the Hyatt Place Frankfurt-Airport in 2018, we have set up a new business division which furthers our asset management services. As hotel leasing company, we currently provide operational services for institutional hotel funds. We currently have four hotels leased in Germany, Italy and Austria and engagements in further hotels in other European countries.
For these engagements, we are looking for an Operational Asset Manager, Junior Consultant, based in our office in Mainz, to assist and support our teams in Mainz. Our consultancy team in our German headquarters consists of around 15 employees and includes economists, engineers and legal experts.
Operational Asset Manager, Junior Consultant:
- Participation in hotel projects, research & analytic work, feasibilities, and market studies in German and English language
- Teamwork and independent work on studies and analysis on different topics of the hospitality industry
- Monthly monitoring of hotel businesses and hotel properties on behalf of institutional investors and private investors,
- Monitoring of repair and maintenance issues, renovation- and optimisation projects in cooperation with our development team,
- Monitoring of contract issues concerning lease- and management agreements,
- Independent compiling of monthly reports and analysis of performance indicators,
Regular meetings with hotel managers and commercial managers to discuss the business performance together with our asset management team,
- Regular reporting to senior management and investors,
- Hotel Asset Management and compiling of feasibility and concept studies, tenders, analyses, publications, and calculations.
- Graduate in Business Studies (Bachelor & Master),
- Work experience in the hotel and tourism industry, preferably by means of professional training and internships,
- German mother tongue is preferred, fluent spoken and written English,
- Affinity with statistics and data analysis,
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Power Point.
The full-time position requires regular travelling within Europe. Should you be interested in this position, we would be very pleased to receive your application (CV, certificates + letter) sent by email to email@example.com.